Our Major Ongoing Projects
We continue to be engaged in a number of major projects across the globe in our core competencies of Fertilisers, Petrochemicals, Refineries, Caustic Soda, Inorganic Chemicals, Cryogenic Storages, Metallurgy and Industrial Plants. An indicative listing or our major ongoing projects in various sectors are given below.For a more detailed list, please contact our Business Development Department.
- Formaldehyde, Phenol & Cumene projects for Chemical majors in Western India.
- Indmax FCC Unit and associated facilities project for Indian Oil Corporation's Bongaigaon Refinery in Assam.
- Lumpsum Turnkey Contract for NPK PetroVietnam Fertilizer and Chemicals Corporation in Vietnam
- C2-C3 Olefin Recovery Project for IOCL Naphtha Cracker Complex at Panipat
- DHDS Revamp Project for CPCL's Manali Refinery, Chennai
- EPCM services for BS-IV Quality Upgradation project for IOCL's Koyali Refinery, Vadodara
- PMC Services for Polypropylene Unit / Coker LPG Treatment Unit for Indian Oil Corporation at Paradeep Refineries, India
- Engineering and Lumpsum Services Contract for Caustic Soda Plant for Grasim Industries at Rehala, Vilayat, Renukoot, Ganjam
- Engineering and Lumpsum Services Contract for Caustic Soda Plants for Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals in Vadodara and Dahej
- Halogenated Isobutylene Isoprene Rubber project for Petrochemical major in Western India
- Engineering and Procurement Services for Caustic Soda Plant for Andhra Sugars at Saggonda.
- normal Paraffin & Lab Derivatives project for customer in Middle East
- Chlorine plant for Caustic Soda-Chlorine company in Gujarat, India
tkIS India wins Special Trophy for Export Performance from EEPC Western Region
tkIS India at the Process Plant & Machinery Association of India (PPMAI) AGM
Our Managing Director Mr. P. D. Samudra once again at helm of industry events Chairman Technical Committee of forthcoming ChemTech industry meet
High impact first of its kind group capabilities presentation at AMAI Caustic Soda Meet
CSR - tkIS India upgrades Digital Printing Technology Laboratory at GIPT, Mumbai
tkIS India reprises donation of Neuro Vascular Catheters to the TATA Memorial Hospital Parel...
CSR initiatives at Dnyaneshwar Vidyalay Wadala...tkIS India renovates Science Laboratories for the School Children...
3 Million Safe Man Hours Achieved at Deepak Phenolics Construction site, Dahej...