Our Major Ongoing Projects
We continue to be engaged in a number of major projects across the globe in our core competencies of Fertilisers, Petrochemicals, Refineries, Caustic Soda, Inorganic Chemicals, Cryogenic Storages, Metallurgy and Industrial Plants. An indicative listing or our major ongoing projects in various sectors are given below.For a more detailed list, please contact our Business Development Department.
- Formaldehyde, Phenol & Cumene projects for Chemical majors in Western India.
- Indmax FCC Unit and associated facilities project for Indian Oil Corporation's Bongaigaon Refinery in Assam.
- Lumpsum Turnkey Contract for NPK PetroVietnam Fertilizer and Chemicals Corporation in Vietnam
- C2-C3 Olefin Recovery Project for IOCL Naphtha Cracker Complex at Panipat
- DHDS Revamp Project for CPCL's Manali Refinery, Chennai
- PMC Services for Polypropylene Unit / Coker LPG Treatment Unit for Indian Oil Corporation at Paradeep Refineries, India
- Engineering and Lumpsum Services Contract for Caustic Soda Plant for Grasim Industries at Rehala, Vilayat, Renukoot, Ganjam
- Engineering and Lumpsum Services Contract for Caustic Soda Plants for Gujarat Alkalies and Chemicals in Vadodara and Dahej
- Halogenated Isobutylene Isoprene Rubber project for Petrochemical major in Western India
- Engineering and Procurement Services for Caustic Soda Plant for Andhra Sugars at Saggonda.
- Caustic Soda-Chlorine plant for GNAL in Dahej, Gujarat, India
- C2-C3, NCU, MEG expansion project for IOCL, Panipat Refinery, Haryana, India
- EPCM Services Contract for IOCL – BS-VI project at Paradeep, Odisha, India
- Alumina Refinery expansion project for Utkal Alumina International at Rayagada, Odisha, India
- EPCM Services for Alumina Expansion for NALCO, Damanjodi, Odisha, India
15 million Safe Manhours record set at IOCL PP Rath Chakra Site. HSE measures followed at site vindicated...
tkIS India participates at AMAI Seminar in Bharuch
Safety Record of 1 Million Manhours Achieved at IOCL Bongaigaon Indmax Project Site
Perfect 10 Deepak Phenolics Cumene Phenol Project at Dahej completes 10 Million Safe Manhours
tkIS India participates in Waste to Wealth in Mineral and Metallurgical Industries WWMMI 2018
Mr. P. D. Samudra was Guest of Honour at Aluminium National Seminar
CIDC confers Vishwakarma Award on tkIS India for GSFCs Additional Facilities Unit at Sikka
Mr P G Waray Executive Director Engineering and Project Execution NoE speaks at PMI
tkIS India participates in Chemtech Oil & Gas World Expo 2018
Feather in the cap for Ms Sonal Singh of HR Receives Top 100 HR Super Achievers Award
tkIS India wins Research & Development Award for Chemical Process Design
Industry speak tkIS India at Bureau of Indian Standards Meet
tkIS India gets another feather in its cap Wins Export Award from the EEPC