To excel in the field of Engineering and Plant Construction and be recognised for our technical excellence, respected for our ethical standards and regarded for our commitment to our clients.
To distinguish ourselves as a Company that designs and builds Plants of high quality and safety standards, within optimum cost and time schedules.
We shall accomplish this by:
- Ensuring that the plants built by us bear testimony to our technical skills by continuously upgrading engineering standards and processes based on our own experience and knowledge, as also keeping ourselves abreast with technological developments in our fields of activity.
- Ensuring maximum productivity through effective use of our resources.
- Pursuing excellence and superior performance in all our activities and services
- To be open, responsive and professionally committed to the needs of our clients and prove ourselves to be a reliable and dependable business partner.
- Not to compromise on our integrity, and to display dignity and mutual respect, and be equitable in our dealings - be it with our clients, vendors, collaborators or fellow employees.
- To be a socially responsible company and discharge our responsibilities towards safety and environment, and ensure that this concern is reflected in our design, engineering and construction of plants.
It is our firm conviction that our employees are our “Best Assets”, and we wish to be recognised as a “Great Place to Work”. Our Personnel Policy shall be guided by this desire, and our approach to our employees shall be governed by the principles of “Mutual Respect” and “Trust”.
We recognise the need to nurture team spirit. For this purpose, we shall provide an environment of friendliness and mutual support within the organisation, and at the same time encourage individual initiative and creative skills.
Integrated into the global community, we respect the capabilities of others and shall co-operate with business partners worldwide.
tkIS India participates at AMAI Seminar in Bharuch
Safety Record of 1 Million Manhours Achieved at IOCL Bongaigaon Indmax Project Site
Perfect 10 Deepak Phenolics Cumene Phenol Project at Dahej completes 10 Million Safe Manhours
tkIS India participates in Waste to Wealth in Mineral and Metallurgical Industries WWMMI 2018
Mr. P. D. Samudra was Guest of Honour at Aluminium National Seminar
CIDC confers Vishwakarma Award on tkIS India for GSFCs Additional Facilities Unit at Sikka
Mr P G Waray Executive Director Engineering and Project Execution NoE speaks at PMI
tkIS India participates in Chemtech Oil & Gas World Expo 2018
Feather in the cap for Ms Sonal Singh of HR Receives Top 100 HR Super Achievers Award
tkIS India wins Research & Development Award for Chemical Process Design
Industry speak tkIS India at Bureau of Indian Standards Meet
tkIS India gets another feather in its cap Wins Export Award from the EEPC