Inspection & Expediting
Our Inspection & Expediting Services ensure quality, time compliant and trouble-free project activity over a wide range of project-related materials and critical equipment.
Our parent company thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions and affiliate group companies regularly avail the services of our Inspection engineers for their project requirements, from India and South East Asia.
Our experience extends to critical equipment such as Heat Exchangers, High Pressure equipment, boilers, pumps, compressors, and instrumentation, electrical and piping items etc. from various materials including steel, stainless steel, alloys, nickel, aluminium, monel, plastics etc.
What you get by availing of our Inspection & Expediting Services ....
The Department :
- Important member of our Project Implementation Group
- Professionally-qualified engineers with relevant NDT qualifications (Level II & III) and experience
- Core team located in Mumbai with designated area representatives (regional coverage)
- Extensive knowledge and experience of Indian Fabricators and Vendors
The Philosophy & Approach :
- Detailed planning and follow-up of activities at manufacturers and sub-vendors works for timely completion of activity
- Experience on expediting raw materials / bought out procurement by vendor
- Pre-emptive / corrective action with a view to avoid delays
- Close coordination with Project Management, Engineering, Procurement and Commercial Departments in company
- Dedicated Inspection Engineer / Project Coordinator centrally situated to monitor multi-locational inspection activities