Why thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions (India)
From a Construction Office of Uhde GmbH in 1965 to a Branch Office in 1970, to an Indian company in 1977 (December 23, 1977), we have come a long way in being recognised as a major EPC company to the world's Chemical and allied industries.
Our association with the Chemical majors in India and abroad is founded on the bedrock of trust, excellent credentials, technical excellence and a remarkable track record.
Our Credentials :
- Key member in thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions network
- Over 600 contracts involving grassroot plants, capacity expansions, technological upgrades and revamps in all Chemical sectors in India and abroad
- Lumpsum Turnkey Contracts, EPCM (Cost plus fee), PMC, FEED and Reimbursable Services assignments
- Innovative engineering solutions with value-added expertise
- Strategic access to leading international Technology Licensors and Contracting companies
- Flexible, Client-conscious approach
- Quality-certified systems and standards
- Safety and environmental considerations
- Commitment to cost and time schedules
- Operating from strategic, fully-automated offices in Mumbai & Pune
- Engineering capacity of over 1.8 million engineering hours with over 1,200 well-trained and experienced technical specialists
In addition to being a first-rate EPC company for our Clients, Our Vendor and Personnel policies make us the company to associate with for your professional and business pursuits.
tkIS India supports Clean Drinking Water Drive for Students at MCGM Schools in Mumbai...
tkIS India donates Anaesthesia Work Station to Sion Hospital...
tkIS India donates Neo-natal Ventilators to KEM Hospital...
tkIS India receives Export Award from EEPC for the year 2014-2015...
Reaching out to needy students… CSR Initiative takes tkIS India to Pune
Dr. Peter Feldhaus new CEO of thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions…
tkIS India sponsors OYCE 2017...
tkIS India at Chemtech 2017…
Mr P D Samudra, MD & CEO on the future of the EPC Business in Chemical Engineering World
thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions at FAI Annual Seminar 2016
tkIS India gets Gold & Silver Wins awards at ABCI Communication Awards
Read and watch Mr PG Waray ED Engineering and Project Execution speak on ET
Mr K S Rao ED Sales Guest of Honour and Mr S Date Head Proposals at PPMAI AGM. Read...
Mangalore Chemicals and Fertilisers Flare Installation Project, Customer compliments tkIS India on successful plant performance...