Why thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions (India)
From a Construction Office of Uhde GmbH in 1965 to a Branch Office in 1970, to an Indian company in 1977 (December 23, 1977), we have come a long way in being recognised as a major EPC company to the world's Chemical and allied industries.
Our association with the Chemical majors in India and abroad is founded on the bedrock of trust, excellent credentials, technical excellence and a remarkable track record.
Our Credentials :
- Key member in thyssenkrupp Industrial Solutions network
- Over 600 contracts involving grassroot plants, capacity expansions, technological upgrades and revamps in all Chemical sectors in India and abroad
- Lumpsum Turnkey Contracts, EPCM (Cost plus fee), PMC, FEED and Reimbursable Services assignments
- Innovative engineering solutions with value-added expertise
- Strategic access to leading international Technology Licensors and Contracting companies
- Flexible, Client-conscious approach
- Quality-certified systems and standards
- Safety and environmental considerations
- Commitment to cost and time schedules
- Operating from strategic, fully-automated offices in Mumbai & Pune
- Engineering capacity of over 1.8 million engineering hours with over 1,200 well-trained and experienced technical specialists
In addition to being a first-rate EPC company for our Clients, Our Vendor and Personnel policies make us the company to associate with for your professional and business pursuits.
tkIS India participates in Fertiliser Association of India meet in Delhi
tkIS India wins Research & Development Award for Chemical Process Design
Industry speak tkIS India at Bureau of Indian Standards Meet
tkIS India gets another feather in its cap Wins Export Award from the EEPC
tkIS India wins again To receive Communication Awards for we House Journal and CSR publication
Safety Record Set at GSFC Additional Facilities Project Site
tkIS India builds a Toilet Block for Zilla Parishad School at Dahanu as part of its CSR Initiatives for the year
tkIS India wins Special Trophy for Export Performance from EEPC Western Region